Friday, August 14, 2009

Housing Project - Update

Work has begun on the back of the house. This work has been done in June and July. The framework is going up.


After several weeks of no or slow activity, the house has progressed nicely. I did have to take the builder to task for not working on the house, but working on other projects.

Changed my mind on the bathroom. Instead of having a bathtub put in the very small space, I elected to have a shower installed. This will enable the builders to put in shelving for towels and supplies.

Picture below shows the garage and laundry area. Looking forward to all of this to be done and I can be moved in - once and for all.

Look - I've got a roof --- YEA!!!!



I am hoping for a move in date by late September or October.
OK Later

No comments:

Post a Comment